Cahaba Podiatry Driving Directions
From Interstate 459/Birmingham
Take Highway 280 East (toward Sylacauga , away from Birmingham) FOR 4 MILES, then TURN LEFT into Greystone Park
(at the foot of Double Oak Mountain).
• At 1.5 miles you will see a shopping center containing Target on the Right, and Burger King, Taco Bell and McDonald's on the Left.
• At 2.5 miles from I-459, you should cross the intersection with Valleydale Road, where Home Depot is on the Left.
•You will go through 3 more traffic lights before crossing the intersection with Highway 119/Cahaba Valley Road; on the Left as you drive toward 119, you will pass Books-A-Million, I-HOP, Dairy Queen, Lowe's, then Wal-Mart, all on the Left.
• At 119 you will see a CVS on the far Right, Chick-Filet on the Left, and Lazy Boy on the far Left.
• Continue on Highway 280, crossing 119, then Hugh Daniel Drive.
• GET INTO THE LEFT LANE (but not the turn lane) on Highway 280 BEFORE YOU GET TO DOUG BAKER BOULEVARD.
Take a LEFT turn from Highway 280 at the second break in the median: you will be making this turn at the foot of Double Oak Mountain, into the parking lot of a two story shopping center called Greystone Park. (Look for signs on the building: Ritz Florist, Interlink Mortgage Services, Rice Lovers)
Take Highway 280 West, through Chelsea, over Double Oak Mountain, taking a RIGHT into Greystone Park, a two-story shopping center. If you miss this turn, make a U-turn at Doug Baker Boulevard
Landmarks on the way: Light at Chelsea Winn Dixie,
SportsBlast, The Narrows.
From Pell City
Take Interstate 20 to Interstate 459 and follow above directions, OR
Take 231 (Martin Street in Pell City) through Vincent and Harpersville to Highway 280.
Take a RIGHT onto Highway 280 and follow directions from Sylacauga.